Tuesday, July 17, 2007

9 months old....Already!!!!

Our little Lana is growing up so fast. She can get almost anywhere with her army crawl in no time. She has recently started climbing stairs (oh boy), and now has three teeth with a fourth on the way.




I love this profile, I just can't believe how much she looks like her daddy. ( especially when she cries.)

I couldn't get Malana to hold still in these last photos so I got in front of her and let her crawl towards me just hoping that one of the photos she would be looking at me.





1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, it's so fun to see so many new pictures!! Is that Nicole Murdock?? And fun to see pics of Chelsea, too! Tell her I say hi. :) Little Malana is SO adorable, and I love her little 9 month pics! She seems like such a fun, good-natured baby!