We went to Pocatello for Easter weekend, while there we went to Mckee's petting zoo. Malana LOVED all of the animals and being able to run free. I have pictures of Easter day, but I took them with a film camera, so I have to develop them first. To sum it up Saturday was fun, but Sunday Malana was well enough to find eggs and then she got a fever of 105.5 which was pretty scary. she is better today (Monday), thank goodness. On sunday, my mom planned an adult easter egg hunt with GPS cordinants and it was really fun.
She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is. We are going to be up in Idaho around Mothers Day, so we should plan on getting together if you're going to be around.
3 comments:
Awww, she's getting so big!! I love her hair, and that last photo is so cute!
Alex would love the animals to. Hope you all had fun.
She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is. We are going to be up in Idaho around Mothers Day, so we should plan on getting together if you're going to be around.
Post a Comment