Friday, June 06, 2008

Malana has a few quirks that are pretty funny, first of all she likes to gather all of the shoes that she can find and line them up in a row. On this particular day she filled the shoes with play-doh, that I didn't know she had.
Second she has started to try and dress herself, she thinks that it is the best game ever to find every article of clothing that she can and have me put them on and then she will take them off.

Thirdly she makes nest. She gathers together everything and anything she can get her hands on puts them in one spot, arranges, and rearranges everything until she is satisfied. Then she sits in the middle of all of "her" stuff and plays or reads a book.


She is just so cute!!!



Trying to be a big girl with her cousins at grandma Hull's house.




1 comment:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

FINALLY! I have been waiting for you to post some new pics. :) I can't believe how big she is getting and that I have yet to meet her. We have to get together soon. She is so cute. Hope all is well.