
You may be wondering why I am putting a picture of water coming out of our yard but this is the best thing I've seen all week. We figured out that our sprinkler system works it needs a few sprinkler heads but other than that it's great. we thought that it was completely busted, the sprinkler heads had dirt and grass growing over the top of them so we were pretty excited.
Malana and I spent the afternoon at the park by our house, we had a great time.

This is us going down the slide, I held the camera in front of us and took it halfway down the slide.

she is getting too big, she won't swing in the baby swing anymore she has to be in the big swings.

I am throwing a baby shower for my friend on Saturday, I made this diaper cake for her and I think that it turned out really cute.

These are also table decorations that I made for the shower, they are all flowers from my yard, I think that they turned out beautiful.
2 comments:
Malana looks super cute in her sunglasses. They diaper cake and flowers are awesome! How creative.
They were very pretty flowers and the diaper cake was very cute-especially the giraffe topper :)
Post a Comment