Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happenings of the Day
I was coming home from Pocatello this morning(Travis and I went to Lagoon yesterday, it was a blast!!!!) and I had to stop at the doctors office to get my blood drawn so about half way to Idaho Falls Malana started bawling. Mind you I was alone and couldn't help her cause Travis had the other car. So I figure that it is just hot and once I get her out of the car at the doctors office she would be okay, right as we were pulling into the Dr's she threw up all over everything, her clothes, the car seat, the car, her stuffed animal, her bottle it was everywhere. So I tried calling Travis but no awnser. Luckily I had an extra set of clothes becuase we had stayed at my moms house the night before. I got her out and cleaned everything up... with wipes, disgusting!!! So I went into the Dr's office and their lab person had gone home sick so they sent me to the hospital to get my blood drawn, I am going to go tonight. But true to form Malana is sick, I think that she has a radar for holidays she gets sick every time there is a holiday I swear. Well at least if she isn't feeling better by tommorrow we got to go to lagoon.
On another note, we got our sprinklers working!!! oh happy day. and the best part is the cost, it is run off the irrigation canal which we have water rights for and it only costs us 25$ a year. Pretty sweet!!!!
p.s. For those of you who are wondering why I was getting my blood drawn Travis and I are starting fertility treatments again, so cross your fingers hopefully it won't take as long this time.



2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about Malana. We have had our share of sick kids and it is no fun for anyone. Your back yards look so beautiful and I'm glad you had fun at Lagoon. Good luck with the baby making. :)

Anonymous said...

More fertility treatments? May the sprinkler of life rain down upon your loins like dew drops from heaven.