Saturday, October 25, 2008

hobbies!

So I started this post awhile ago and never finished it so I figured I may as well finish it: (I don't have all of the pictures that I wanted but here are some!)
Here are some of the things that we love to do at our house:
Travis's hobbies:

Pottery:


Growing things in his garden and working in dirt





He also loves playing X-box and he recently started going paint balling with some guys at work!

Malana's hobbies:

paints, coloring, and drawing on herself



friends/cousins

Reading

going to the park

Abby's Hobbies:

decorating with nothing but hand-me-downs and trying to make things look good


being creative


making floral arrangements:

READING, READING, and did I mention READING! I also like to watch T.V., probably too much.
Mostly I just like to take random things and make them into something beautiful

3 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

Thank You Megan!

Grafulas said...

I totally thought the clay was bread dough, and I saw it before I read the post, so I was really impressed that Travis was starting to bake... I'm a little let-down now :)

Gary Horton Family said...

I really like the pictures they look very nice.I didn't know you like to make flower arrangements. That's neat.