
WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME?
Travis Scott Hull
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?
6 years in a month
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE?
We dated for two and a half months and then we were engaged for two and a half months, so five months total
HOW OLD IS HE?
28
WHO IS TALLER?
He is by four inches
WHO CAN SING BEST?
Neither one of us can carry a tune but I would say that I am even worse than he is
WHO IS SMARTER?
We are smart in different ways, I am smarter in logic, math, and english, I learn things quickly, he is smarter in history, strategy, and politics, he learns things slower but remembers them longer.
WHO DOES LAUNDRY?
I do most of the time but he helps out on occasion
WHO PAYS BILLS?
He goes to work to earn the money to pay them and I figure out how to make the money stretch so that it fits our needs. ( I physically pay the bills)
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED?
looking at the bed he does
WHO MOWS THE LAWN?
We both do, but this summer I would say that I mowed it more than he did
WHO COOKS DINNER?
I do
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG?
Neither one of us, we are both to dang stubborn, we usually agree to disagree, but on occasion (rarely) one of us will admit we were wrong
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?
He kissed me first
WHO WEARS THE PANTS?
We both do
Travis Scott Hull
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?
6 years in a month
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE?
We dated for two and a half months and then we were engaged for two and a half months, so five months total
HOW OLD IS HE?
28
WHO IS TALLER?
He is by four inches
WHO CAN SING BEST?
Neither one of us can carry a tune but I would say that I am even worse than he is
WHO IS SMARTER?
We are smart in different ways, I am smarter in logic, math, and english, I learn things quickly, he is smarter in history, strategy, and politics, he learns things slower but remembers them longer.
WHO DOES LAUNDRY?
I do most of the time but he helps out on occasion
WHO PAYS BILLS?
He goes to work to earn the money to pay them and I figure out how to make the money stretch so that it fits our needs. ( I physically pay the bills)
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED?
looking at the bed he does
WHO MOWS THE LAWN?
We both do, but this summer I would say that I mowed it more than he did
WHO COOKS DINNER?
I do
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG?
Neither one of us, we are both to dang stubborn, we usually agree to disagree, but on occasion (rarely) one of us will admit we were wrong
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?
He kissed me first
WHO WEARS THE PANTS?
We both do
1 comment:
Running around in your underwear all day does NOT count as wearing pants, Abigail...
Post a Comment