Sunday, January 25, 2009

sled shoes and hair do's!

We had a great day on Saturday, spending time as a family. We went to the Ucon pit (an old gravel pit a couple of miles from our house) and went sledding. Malana liked it, although she was more interested in finding other kids to play with and watching the other kids sled then she was in sledding. She is our little social butterfly.



Then when we came home we built a snowman in the front yard, it fell over the next day :( but we had fun anyways!


That night we had some girl time and I did Malana's hair and painted her nails, which she loves! I love doing Malana's hair in new and creative ways, but I always forget to take pictures of it. For Sunday I usually do her hair the night before so that she is pretty much ready to go in the morning. I thought that she looked so cute in her thermals and hair ribbons! p.s. if you are looking for a good website to learn new do's go to http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/, it's one of my favs!

The back (do you know how hard it is to get a two year old to turn around so that you can get a picture of the back of their head!?!)

The front/side (the pictures a little dark, but you get the idea. and the marks on her face are scratches from the cat, she still loves it but mauls it to death, and it's only defense is to scratch her so that she will let it go! poor cat!)

The top!

1 comment:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Wow, you guys still have a lot of snow. Ours has all melted. Can you believe I've never made a snowman before. Well, maybe that's not so hard to believe since I hate being out in the cold for more then a few minutes.