Sunday, February 08, 2009

One of THOSE days...

Thursday was one of THOSE days, you know the kind that you either have to laugh or cry about, I think I did a little of both.
First while I was emptying the dishwasher Malana did this:


So I gave her one of these:
while cleaning up the bathtub toys Malana did this: (seriously I think she has a secret stash of coloring tools in her room somewhere)



So while I did this:


She was getting into these: ( once again secret stash?)
So I gave in and let her do this:


After which we did this... again:


Then while making dinner , I went to get her off the counter and she started pulling on my leg and really trying to get my attention, I couldn't figure out what was wrong, she kept pointing to the counter and saying "Rue, Rue", finally I figured out she had put this:


Into this:


Luckily she didn't turn it on and I found the cat quick enough that it hadn't suffocated! Later that night she cut her own bangs after watching me do it, I don't have a picture yet but luckily they are not too bad, I know what you are thinking by now, JUST PUT YOUR STUFF UP!!, I did but she has learned to climb like one of these:

using what ever she can find, her potty, a chair, her highchair, a box, the computer tower, and did you know that filing cabinet drawers make excellent steps if you pull them out just right? Yeah... one of THOSE days!

8 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

HA! I think we've all had those days. She is too cute!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh my goodness.... you poor thing!!! I think I would have cried way more than laughing--- you're such a good mom! Glad she makes life so fun and interesting for you! :)

Tracy Nield said...

I'm so sorry for your horrible day, but I'm sure Malana had fun! THOSE DAYS are not ones I'm looking forward to with Hannah, but I'm sure they will be coming sooner than later. Hope you have a better day today.

Lacey said...

That is funny. I was laughing reading it but I know if Lexi did that to me and would be crying. You are a great mom for keeping a smile on your face.

ottspot said...

okay the kitten takes the cake!

Tyler said...

So you didn't get to eat the cat then?

Lisa said...

Oh my heavens! That is so cute! :) Just enjoy those and be glad you have a blog to throw them on! :)

Gary Horton Family said...

It is funny to read about it when it is not your kid. When it is your kid I know it is exhausting. Alex colored all over the computer with a permanent sharpy.