Monday, March 02, 2009
Really awesome website!
Sorry that I have not posted any pictures in a while, I lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer. (still don't have one!) But I wanted to share with everyone this really awesome website. It is http://www.starfall.com . It is great for toddlers up to kids who are reading. Malana loves the ABC section (but yes at two you have to sit and do it with them!) She is getting really good at identifying letters, and such. So if you have a toddler, preschooler, kindergartner or even older you should check it out! They also have worksheets for each letter etc.. that your kids can fill out, pretty great! So if you go on and check it out, leave me a comment and tell me what you think! (I promise this is not a paid advertisement ;o) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anthony's mom first introduced me to this website and I thought it looked really neat, but to be honest I haven't really spent any time on it with Austin. I think I'll revisit it with him this week. Thanks for the reminder. :)
That's cool. Thanks for the info on the website. Lexi and I will have to get on it one night now that I have my new computer.
Post a Comment