Monday was Travis' 29th birthday!!! We spent Sunday night celebrating his birthday with his family and Monday we had to go to Pocatello to finalize everything with the new car (pictures to come!) so we had cake at my moms house. I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this man!!!!!! He is the best man, friend, and father that anyone could ever ask for! I cannot imagine being married to anyone else. He treats me like a princess and I love taking care of him in return. He works his fanny off so that I am able to stay at home with Malana and for that I will be forever grateful. I love that he has his priorities in the right place, and I never have to worry that he won't do what is right for our family. I would follow him to the ends of the earth. Travis tries to hide it but he has one of the most compassionate, loving, and nurturing hearts of anyone I have ever meet. I could ramble on and on about how much I love him and why, but I will spare you the details and just say that I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
This totally makes me want cake. Congrats on the birthday Travis :)
Happy Birthday Travis. I agree with Chels the cake makes me want some cake.
Post a Comment