Tuesday, May 12, 2009

!!!!!!Happy Mommy Day!!!!!!!!

Mothers day was great. We went to church in our own ward and they gave us the lovely corsage that I am wearing in the picture. It was actually really cute because there is a lady in our ward who has down syndrome and she was so excited to get her flower, she just kept looking at it over and over, stroking it, and had a HUGE grin on her face all through relief society. It made my day. Then we headed down to Pocatello where all of the men in the family made and cleaned up dinner - yummy! Travis made his mom and my mom butter bells and I made them six different kinds of butter. I wish that I would have taken a picture of the butter bells because Travis' turned out really nice. Travis gave me a really nice note and a voucher for a date at the drive-in. He even offered to go donate plasma so that we could pay for it. :) All and all it was a pretty great mothers day.


"There is no instructions on the gravy mix!"

2 comments:

Grafulas said...

Carl used to threaten me with plasma donating too. Barbaric...

Lisa said...

That is awesome! :) What a great day!