Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love poop!

This is a conversation that happened between me and Malana:
(I can hear Malana grunting and trying really hard to go to the bathroom in the other room)
Lana: Mommy!! Come here! Come here mommy!!!
Me: What Lana?
Lana: Come here!!!
(grudgingly going into the other room)
Me: what?
Lana: (excitedly) Look at my BIG poop mommy! That is a BIG poop isn't it mommy! Do you see my BIG poop mommy! What a BIG poop I have mommy!
Me: Wow Lana that is a big poop, should we go flush it in the toilet now?(she still uses a training toilet)
Lana: (very upset) NO MOMMY!! NO!!!
Me: What is the matter Lana? Do you want to help me flush it?
Lana: No, I smell it!!!!! (*SNIFFFFFFF*)
Me: (laughing) Lana, that is really gross!
Lana: No mommy, it is not gross it is MY BIG STINKY POOP AND I LOVE IT!!!!

What can I say she loves her poop!

4 comments:

Grafulas said...

That's disgusting.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Ha! That is really funny and really gross.

Tracy Nield said...

Ah yes, the days of potty training. I am not looking forward to Big Poops with Hannah. Actually, Madison was pretty easy. Hopefully Hannah will be too.

Lacey said...

That is disgusting but very funny. We are trying to potty train Lexi and do you have any good advice to give.