Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need an opinion!

I took these "3" year pictures of Malana yesterday, but I need some help deciding which ones to print, normally I would bounce ideas off of my mom but she's in Ireland so that's not going to happen, which one do you like?

# 1

# 2

# 3
# 3 COLOR
# 4

# 5

# 6

# 7

# 8

# 9

# 10
# 11

# 12

# 13
# 14

# 15

# 16
# 17

# 18 (This one looks really grainy on the computer, I don't know why, but it's not grainy)

# 19

8 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

They all are really cute but I think my top three would be #2, 6, and 15. She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is.

Lisa said...

I love number 15 and the last one. They are way cute, though! Good job!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is such a doll- I love her tights!! And her hair, and her smile, and... well, everything!

Here's my faves:
#2 (b/w)
#6
and I LOVE #16 & #17 too.

gorgeous girl :)

Lacey said...

I like the last ones with the leaves. They are way cute. Good job on taking them.

ottspot said...

2 and 15 are similar but they are my favorites!

Tracy Nield said...

All of Malana's picture are so cute... but my favorite ones are
#4, #15 and #19. Good Luck trying to narrow it down.

Tracy Nield said...

All of Malana's picture are so cute... but my favorite ones are
#4, #15 and #19. Good Luck trying to narrow it down.

Tonya said...

Those are cute pictures. i like #7.