Did you notice that there are four pumpkins instead of three at the top of the page?
I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!
After three and a half years of trying we couldn't be more excited! I am about six and a half weeks and my due date is May 27th. I have my first Dr. appointment on the 29th, pray that everything goes well, I think that my heart would break in a Million pieces if I miscarried.
11 comments:
Abby, I am so, SO happy for you!!!! I'm tearing up just thinking about it- how wonderful for you guys! You and the 'lil peanut will be in my thoughts and prayers. YAY!!!!!!!!
So happy for you! Congrats!
YEAH!!!!!!! That is so awesome for you! Good Luck with everything!
YEAH!!!!!!! That is so awesome for you! Good Luck with everything!
Yay! I'm sure everything will be fine. 4 new cousin babies between now and May!
YAY!!!! Congrats to you and Travis and Malana!!! Our prayers will be with you that all will go well!
OH MY GOSH YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!! Oh Abby, I'm so happy for you....I could just cry...ok, so maybe I already am...
Congrats! I really hope everything goes well, and can not wait to hear all about it as you progress and this little one begins to grow within you. And now I'm even more sad that we don't live by each other cause now we'll have more kids the same age. :(
Oh, and I hear you about the kids announcing it for you. It's cute that they're so happy though!
I'm just so happy for you all and we will keep you in our prayers!
We cannot wait to see who this new little one is! Congrats congrats congrats to you Abby...and Travis, too, I guess. ;)
Our fasting and prayers are with you and your heart and this little one. Much love from Oregon.
That is awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. Our prayers are with you guys. We hope everything goes well.
So, so happy for you guys Abby! Congratulations! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
I am seriously so excited for you! I was hoping Malana was telling the truth when she announced that! And I"m happy I found your blog too! Cute!!
Post a Comment