Tuesday, January 04, 2011

It's a girl!

Here is a picture of our newest addition!  It's a girl!

Malana has been convinced that it would be a sister, we tried sitting down with her last night and telling her that it might be a boy, but she would just get mad and insist that it is a girl.  When the technician told us that it was a girl , the first thing Malana did was turn to Travis and said " See, I told you it was a girl!"  We asked her what we should name her and she said "Nice" so that she will be nice.  I don't think that we will be naming the baby Nice but it was a nice thought :)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats. Girls are so much fun!!

Ashley said...

Oh I love it, Congrats!

The Stewart said...

YAY!! Congrats! That is so exciting!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

So thrilled for you! Congrats!!!