We spent Easter Day at the Hull's with Travis' family. Malana was so excited for the Easter Bunny to come and fill up her basket!
Grandma and Grandpa Hull, had an Easter Egg Hunt for the grandkids and Malana got ten dollars! She thought that was great and was excited to go spend it.
The Hunters!
We also celebrated Travis' 31st Birthday! He requested pie instead of cake this year, so I made him a peach pie, a peach/ strawberry pie and a strawberry pie. I must say, I like making the fancy cakes but my pies taste a whole heck of a lot better!
And last but not least here is me beginning to feel like a bloated whale at 36 weeks! We are getting nervous and excited to meet her!



2 comments:
Happy Easter! Happy Birthday Travis! And you look adorable!
Can't really see the "whale" in you... what part's supposed to be the head? Perhaps if you made an outline I could get a better idea of what you mean :)
Post a Comment