I know that picture-less updates are really boring so here are some pictures finally!
I didn't get too many pictures of my parents coming home there flight came in a half an hour early and half the clan wasn't there yet, my parents were exhausted and we were too busy giving hugs to pick up the camera! But welcome home mom and dad!
This is a picture of the bane of my existence:
Just looking at the picture makes me sick, no literally sick, I get so stressed about it I just tune it out. I keep hoping that I will go somewhere for a few days, and it will be magically and perfectly done, to my specifications and look beautiful. Yes, we started it over a year ago, and yes my cabinets have been open for the world to see since then, and yes, all of my kitchen stuff is currently either residing in boxes ( in the room that is supposed to be the baby's room) that I have to dig through to find anything or on the shelf (because I got tired of un-packing and then packing them again) and covered in construction dust! If it weren't for Travis dad, we wouldn't be as far as we are. Thank you Leonard!!!!!! We are at a stand still over the finish on the wood, seriously, I feel like throwing up just thinking about getting the project finished ***Shutter***... no really I feel physically ill...okay enough!
On a less stressful note here is a cute picture of Malana at an Easter party at my parents house:
Malana and her cousin Hannah, (I think the setting on my camera got messed up, they all turned out blurry)
Easter at the Nields! Fun egg hunts, cute games, bag and egg decorating, bantering and all out fun... ahhhh home! I really missed you and your parties mom and dad!
2 comments:
It was fun. But either I'm getting old or just our of shape. Good thing I had help finishing dinner so we could hide the eggs to hard to find!
make sure you post a picture of the finished result.
Post a Comment