Thursday, July 28, 2011

old friends

At the end of June some of my high school friends got together for a reunion.  We had fun catching up and laughing at the fact that Lacey, Chelsea and I each have two girl.  Nicole wasn't able to join us until dinner, but we really enjoyed seeing each other.  We missed Mary being there!
 L-R:  Lacey and her two girls Lexi and Addison, Chelsea and her two girls Geryn and Elsie and Me and my two girls Persephanie and Malana
L-R:  Me, Lacey, Chelsea, and Nicole

I can't believe that we graduated 10 years ago time really does fly!  

P.S. the reason we got together was becuase Chelsea was visiting from Oklahoma, but she just found out her husband got a job in Salt Lake, it will be fun to have her closer.

1 comment:

Grafulas said...

You can tell my girls care about pictures about as much as I do, ha!