We decided to try a new tradition this year and make sugar cookies together on Christmas Eve day (thanks for the recipe Valerie!). It was a success, we really enjoyed listening to Christmas music and spending time together as a family.
Persephanie got to watch from the sidelines this year, but she enjoyed a graham cracker for a treat.That night we headed to Travis' parent's house for a Christmas Eve dinner, games with the cousins, a visit from Santa and some new PJ's.
This is Malana's nervous look
She got the cute doggy purse from Santa and she wore it with her new doggy jammies.My adorable girls in their new PJ's.
With their cousins.
After Santa came to grandma's house we headed home, so that the real Santa could come and leave us some gifts, Sephie thought the tree was sparkly.
Santa really enjoyed the cookies we left him
Merry late Christmas!














1 comment:
I'm not sure if it is This Valerie, but I will take credit! If it is, then I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe! Such cute pictures! Loving the updates!
Post a Comment