Tuesday, June 26, 2012
baby
For those who Are wondereing here is the scoop:
I am nine weeks pregnant tommorrow! Yes it was a suprise! No we were not on any fertility medications, it just happened the old fashioned way. I haven't had a period since January, which I didn't think much of because that is just how my body works. About two or three weeks ago, I started feeling tired ALL OF THE TIME! I was feeling like such a crappy wife and mother because I felt so fatigued that I didn't have the motivation to do much of anything! Then I started feeling a little nauseas all day long! I thought that something was seriously wrong, something with my thyroid, or I had mono, something!?!pregnancy crossed my mind but I didn't take it seriously because that just doesn't happen to us, I mean it took us four years and some serious meds with the other two so who would have thought? I told Travis that I wanted to go to the Dr. because I was starting to get depressed and feeling like a really neglectful mother, I decided to take a pregnancy test just to rule it out and ta-da! it was positive! mystery solved! I made an appointment with the OBGYN and they got me in immediately not knowing how far along I was, the ultra sound gave us the first picture of the cute little peanut, and made it feel really real! I had a little bit of pregnancy fatigue with Sephie but nothing like what I had this time, holy cow it wiped me out! It gave me a new compassion for those of you who struggle with illness that cause chronic fatigue, it gets old quick! Now that I am taking prenatal vitamins, and am not so hard on myself for taking a nap with my kids, I feel much better, but now the nausea is starting to kick in full blown! I am a bit nervous having them so close together, but we are so excited to add another bundle of joy to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you!! What a wonderful surprise, and maybe it's a boy and that's why you've been so sick. :) Don't feel guilty one bit for taking it easy, either! I wish we were closer and I could help you out, too!
Oh Abby, I'm so so happy for you and Travis! How exciting and wonderful! With my third I was the most tired and the most sick. It doesn't help having two others to chase around and take care of. Hang in there and rest as much as you can/want. :) Miss you!!!
Post a Comment