This was the first time that all of Travis's brothers and sister have been together for about 10 years!
Top row: Travis, Troy, Jarad, Ryan
Bottom Row: Alisa, Barbara, and Leonard
It wouldn't be a family gathering without a little wrestling!
Barbara had a lot of fun things planned for the kids to do, some of the crafts came with suckers which Malana and Alex gobbled up!
G.Q.???...enough said!
Travis and his brothers (and occasionally me) stay up until one or two in the morning playing call of duty on the X-box. On Friday we went to Leo's (a cheap and smaller version of chuck-e-cheese), the adults played a couple of rounds of laser tag (which Travis wanted me to inform you that he got the second highest score EVER) which was quit entertaining and the kids played in the play area, which Malana loved. The boys also shot Travis's paintball gun, which included a few army crawls and somersaults along with a few holes in the siding (oops). Meanwhile the girls made and decorated real wreathes, they turned out beautiful!
The finished project! (It's a lot prettier in person, there is a green bow on the top, but you can hardly see it in this picture)
Then on Saturday when we got home we decorated our giant Charlie Brown tree. Travis's parents got it for free at their work Christmas party, and it is pretty homely, but if you know me you know that I give inanimate objects feelings, and I could never reject it. This is the first tree that we have ever had in our six years of marriage and I think that it is a pretty fitting tree, and it smells like pine what more could you ask for?!?

2 comments:
What a great holiday weekend you had. I think the wreaths look beautiful. And I like your tree. I've seen a lot more homelier ones that yours. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your turkey weekend.
Oh cute! You have your own fire place now!!! I bet you're having a blast decorating for Christmas, though I'm sure Travis probably doesn't look forward to hanging lights up outside...
Post a Comment