Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Fun!

Last week we went to the drive-in and saw "Night at the museum 2" and the new X-men movie. I love the drive-in. It is one of those things that reminds me of my childhood. I know that we went at least once a summer and I remember seeing Batman and Ninja Turtles, I think that my parents took us there because back in the day you could get in for 5 dollars a car and we would take our HUGE 12 passenger van, it was so fun! Now it is 6.50 a person but at least you get to see two shows.



This is Malana helping her dad dig up worms for fishing, which she refused to touch but wanted to carry around in the cup.

and just because she is cute!

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I miss the drive-in. They remind me of college. Good times. I wish they had them here.

Lacey said...

I miss the drive-in. The one here in Pocatello is gone. Its great that you guys had fun.