Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Kittens and bags!

Rue had her kittens on Tuesday morning. She had four, two orange and two grey. I think they are pretty cute! Now comes the hard part of finding homes for them, so if you or someone you know wants one PLEASE let me know!!!! Malana loves them but is also very jealous! If I look at them she gets down and says "meow, meow , I'm a kitty mommy!"
"I just wanna get a LITTLE closer mommy!"
"I a kitty mommy! meow meow" a.k.a. Don't look at the kittens look at me!!! Heaven help if we ever have another kid!

Malana is so funny, lately she wants to always be wearing a "princess dress" which is pretty much any dress. She also has to have all of her bags, that she has stuffed to the hilt with all of her toys. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

The kittens are so cute. I would take one except for the fact that Anthony hates cats. Malana is adorable. I love how jealous she gets over the kittens... it's kind of funny. :)