L-R: Me, Malana (up) Chelsea, Geryn, (down) Mason, Mary and Aleah
On Saturday my parents were the "grand marshals" for the Chubbuck days parade so we all bundled up and endured the rain for the very commercialized (but lots and lots of candy) parade.
On Saturday my parents were the "grand marshals" for the Chubbuck days parade so we all bundled up and endured the rain for the very commercialized (but lots and lots of candy) parade.
Cute Ty, Cute!
We also went huckleberry picking and after two hours had picked three cups but it sure makes yummy jam.
This is Malana's idea of picking she picked and ate, she only lasted about twenty minutes and then I went and sat in the car with her and she did allot of whats in the bottom picture needless to say I think that that is the last time that we will take her with us!
Then we went and picked up Travis' new puppy that his mom bought for him. He was in LOVE. Travis has always been a dog person (I have NOT) and he told me when we were dating that we would have a dog at some point, so I knew it was inevitable.
The dog is 8 weeks old and is a purebred Wiemaraner(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimaraner), I have to admit she is pretty cute. However Rue doesn't agree and anytime they are around each other it is like world war III. So we have narrowed the dogs name down to a few options :
Lilly
Daisy
Rain
Nala
Kanga
Kanga
what do you think?
4 comments:
In my defense, capes and denim are back in this year.
You just keep up that dream Tyler, keep up that dream!
Cute Dog! My vote for her name is Daisy. But my sister has a dog and her name is Libby. I like that name too.
I don't like any of the names, but if I had to pick one of those offered it would be Daisy. Very cute dog :) I'm glad I got to see you all--we'll do it again in a year :)
Post a Comment