I realized that I hadn't posted in a while we just haven't had a whole lot of blog worthy things going on at our house. So here is an old picture from our ward "Jerusalem" Christmas party.

This is
Malana wishing the sun would come out!

We moved the computer into the living room so that
Malana can play games with me in the same room, and it has worked out really well! She is better at the computer mouse than I am! I can't believe how big she is getting!

This is what we have been busy doing ( and part of the reason I haven't blogged): turning this:

into this:

and the into this:
Gotcha! There is no picture yet!
We are still working on it, but stay tuned because hopefully we will have it done by the end of the month, and I will post pictures!
5 comments:
wow! Impressive work!!
The kitchen doesn't look that bad in the "old" version. Maybe the cabinet doors will fit this time! Nice granite counter tops would look great!
Wow, what a fun (?!) project... I bet it's a lot of work but will be so worth it when it's done!
I've missed your posts- hope you're doing well!
I think your post is extremely rude,fyi, and I don't know if I can look at it anymore I'm so offended :) It must be nice to just say you want something redone to Travis and then he does it, ha. Good man :) I can't believe how huge Malana is, she's a KID...weird. I want pictures of you next time.
Redoing any part of your house is hard work. So good job!!!
Post a Comment