This year all that she wanted was zhu zhu pets and littlest pet shops, so that's what she got! Although her favorite show is Scooby Doo and that was the requested cake this year. We went from princess castle to Scooby Doo, cute!
I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to work on the cake this year (we had a women's retreat the same weekend) but it still turned out pretty cute. The cake itself was pretty dry and somewhat like eating sawdust. I don't know what happened I have used the recipe before and it was delicious. Oh well, she liked it anyway.
some fun facts about Malana:
Favorite color: blue and red
Favorite show: Scooby doo meets Batman and Robin (she is a bit of a tom boy :))
Favorite food: bread with butter and jam
Favorite toy: petshops
Favorite book: Reading about princess'
Malana's little personality shines through a little more as she gets bigger, she loves to play with cousins, grandma's house, other kids (as long as tehy are not trying to play with her toys), she likes to sing in primary, she loves watching shows, helping mommy, she can be a bit shy at times, she is stubborn, independent, she will do anything for a piece of candy, has a temper, and SHE LOVES TO TALK! As grandpa Leonard said after she rode with him to the dump : "she talked all the way there and all the way back, does she ever shut up?" We love every bit of her good and not so great, we are so glad that she is a part of our family.
4 comments:
I loved this post! She is adorable- I'm glad she had a good birthday. And, um, that cake looks AMAZING.... much better than I could have done it if I had a whole year to make it. :)
Wow I can't believe how old she is. Happy Birthday!
What a sweetheart! She's so cute, and we really miss you guys. Adi was so excited when she saw these pictures she asked if she could go play with her. Maybe soon!
Just reading a little bit about her I thought I was reading about Lexi. That might be way her and Lex got along so well at lunch the other day.
Post a Comment