Monday, July 26, 2010

new calling and stinky breath

         Last Sunday Travis came home from his young mens meeting with a huge smile on his face and laughing 

"what is the one calling you said you never wanted?" 

 "Young women, Why?" 

 "oh no reason"

 "Travis I am going to beat you up if you don't tell me why?!?"

 then he told me that the bishop pulled him aside and asked him if we could work it out (with Malana) if they gave me a calling in young women and kept Travis in YM.   
        Today i got called as the Miamaid advisor.  I am sure that I will enjoy it, I am just nervous about relating to the girls and knowing how to teach them. This is my fourth calling in three years, and I do look forward to having the stability of being in this calling for a while. I am not sure how we will work out the situation with Malana, but I am sure that we will find a way!  I thought I was safe with Travis in YM's, I guess not!  It could be worse, the girl who got called as the new primary pres. is my age!  She will do great, I am just glad it's not me!



P.S.  Travis told me when we got home from church that my breath smelled putrid, so if you had to sit by me in any of the classes I am sorry for directing my breath your way, especially after talking to so many people, because of the above mentioned calling - embarrassing! ( I promise I brushed my teeth!)

No comments: