we started out the fourth, well really the third, cause that's the way we work it here in Idaho Falls, anywho, we started out the fourth with the parade in Ashton. Travis had to be at the Farmers market so he didn't attend. I really like the Ashton parade, small town, lot's of candy, horses, free chocolate milk, what more could you ask for?
It was FREEZING!!!! Travis' mom's van said a whopping 40 degrees! but we still had fun. Although Malana looked really cute she refused to let me take her picture all day long the little stinker!
This was the one and only picture that she would actually smile at me!

My brother-in-law manages a hotel in IF so we always go there to view the fireworks, we decided to go walk around the greenbelt, because we never have before, let's just say we won't be doing that again. The crowd was less than desirable.

Hey, it looks like I actually did get a second picture of her smiling! ( I think I bribed her with candy for that one!) Malana liked the fireworks for about two minutes, and then she wanted to go play some more. Personally I think she was just trying to keep herself awake. We had a good time, but I must say I do like the Poky fireworks better you can just get so much closer than the IF ones.
Happy Fourth of July everyone!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment